Women in Mining (WIM) Canada is open to anyone who is interested in supporting the objectives of our organization – please join us. WIM Canada offers exciting networking opportunities and a chance to help develop the mining industry’s approach to the attraction, retention and advancement of women in its workforce.
*Please Note: Some regional Women in Mining branches also have their own membership programs. Membership in WIM Canada does not grant memberships to local branches and vice versa.
- Regular email communications, our newsletter and press releases
- Invitations to exciting networking events and members meetings
- Exclusive member-only discounts on events throughout the year
- The right to vote at the Annual and General Meeting of Members (in person or by proxy)
- The opportunity to be a part of committees and to actively participate in building this dynamic organization and work on important projects that will make a positive impact