Learn about our Sponsorship Program:
Women in Mining Canada is a non-profit organization with a mission to Educate, Elevate and Empower. We have gained recognition for our ability to collaborate and partner with organizations that are aligned with our goals to raise awareness and advance women and indigenous in the mining industry. We are extremely grateful for our industry partners who fund the important initiatives and enable WIMC to give back to the industry. We are asking for your financial assistance to make a positive impact toward achieving our mission. Contributing to WIMC will support:
- 11 Chapters and 5 Student Chapters across Canada;
- WIMC Trailblazer & Mentorship Awards;
- WIMC Mining for Diversity 2021 Virtual Networking Event (over 10,000 LinkedIn followers);
- WIMC National Action Plan follow up Research Study and Report;
- WIMC Individual and Corporate Role Model Video Series;
- Knowledge Sharing Online Platform of diversity and inclusion best practices;
- 2021 year-long honouring of the 100th Anniversary of the Women’s Association of the Mining Industry of Canada (WAMIC).
At WIMC, we work with your teams to maximize the impact of your sponsorship while achieving our common objectives. Our customized sponsorship approach provides for flexibility and different ways for you and your organization to get involved.
Please review the 2020-2021 Sponsorship Opportunities package for further details. To find out how you can become part of the change, please contact the WIMC Sponsorship Committee.