The mining industry has a strong presence in Abitibi-Témiscamingue, particularly since the 2018 boom. In fact, the region ranked second (only behind the Côte-Nord) in the value of shipments of minerals that year. Mining and exploration are continuing to expand in Abitibi, making it a natural location for a WIM Canada chapter. The Abitibi Chapter will be overseen by a Board of Directors.
– Christine Beausoleil, InnovExplo
– Cindy Valence, 48e Nord International
– Frédérique Rouillier, Rouillier Drilling
– Kim Valade, Meglab
– Manon Rouillier, Rouillier Marketing Strategy
– Marjolaine Drouin, Agnico Eagle
– Valérie Fillion, Quebec Mineral Exploration Association
– Valérie Gourde, Eldorado Gold Québec
The members of WIM Abitibi are inviting people to subscribe to their newsletter to stay informed of its latest news. To subscribe, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or subscribe here. You can also follow their LinkedIn and Facebook pages to find out about upcoming activities.